ID#2007- Unfurnished SOMA 3-Level Top Floor Live/Work, Loft / 2bd/2.5ba /1 pkg/1730sq.ft.
This beautiful top floor live/work loft is nestled in a cozy 8-unit building situated one half block from the well-known South Park. 3-level, top-floor loft, of approx. 1730 sq. ft. has an open floor plan, soaring ceilings, gas fireplace, pristine finishes, & a wall of north facing windows. The lower level is used as the primary suite, complete with a second gas fireplace and outside deck. This level has a private entrance and can also be used as an office suite. Upper two levels include main living room, w/gas fireplace, dining area, powder room and kitchen with Brazilian granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. The upper loft area has a full bathroom and can be used as a 2nd bedroom. Recently refurbished oak plank flooring throughout the unit, and a newly installed washer and dryer complete this unit. A dedicated secure indoor parking spot also included. Walk to bustling cafes, parks & restaurants of iconic South Park, & Oracle Ball Park, Embarcadero, and the farmers market at the Ferry building.
- KAIYŌ Rooftop (0.27 mi)476 reviews
- Rise Over Run (0.86 mi)32 reviews
- Hakashi Japanese Sushi Bar & Grill (0.15 mi)468 reviews
- Delah Coffee (0.36 mi)274 reviews
- Golden Goat Coffee (0.14 mi)115 reviews
- Twyne (0.57 mi)11 reviews
- Whole Foods Market (0.33 mi)904 reviews
- Safeway (0.4 mi)505 reviews
- Trader Joe's (0.68 mi)203 reviews
- Presidio Knolls School (1.27 mi)50 reviews
- Ecole Notre Dame des Victoires (0.93 mi)21 reviews
- Chinese American International School (1.59 mi)14 reviews